Local Hero Nomination Terms & Conditions
The following rules (“Rules”) together with talkSPORT Limited (operator of Signal 1) of 1 London Bridge Street, London, England, SE1 9GF, general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.signal1.co.uk/) apply to the “Local Hero Awards“ radio promotion ("the Competition") which will run on the following dates 13th August 2018 – 23rd September 2018, The "Radio Station" is Signal 1 and Signal 2.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Local Hero Nomination Requirements
- Nominations for all awards will open on Monday 13th August 2018 and close at midnight on Sunday 23rd September.
- Incomplete nominations may not be accepted.
- Any nominations submitted after this time will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to put your nominee forward for an alternative category should it be deemed more appropriate.
- If your nominee is shortlisted, we will contact you by Friday 28th September for more information. You may be asked to participate in filming and photography for this.
- The judge’s decisions final. Appeals cannot be made.
- Shortlisted nominees and final winners will be selected by a panel of judges from Signal Radio, based on a set criteria.
- All shortlisted nominees and the person who nominated them, will be invited to attend the Local Hero Awards ceremony., there will be a total of 4 seats available.
- The award ceremony will take place on Wednesday 10th October at Crewe Hall where winners will be announced.
- A 3 course dinner will be provided, and dietary requirements should be passed onto signal radio in writing before Friday 5th October.
- Any special requirements including disabled access must be provided in writing before Friday 5th October.