.

Front of house damaged after car fire in Cheshire village

Firefighters have dealt with a blaze in a car in near Nantwich.

Crews were called to a house on Pinsley View in Wrenbury after reports of a car on fire on a driveway.

A fire service spokesperson said: "A crew from Nantwich attended and used two hose reels to put the fire out.

"The fire had caused damage to the front of the house and a thermal imaging camera was used to check for further potential issues while the firefighters damped down.

"At this stage the fire is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault."

More from Local